Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you provide telehealth/ telepsychological services?
While face-to-face sessions are often more productive, INC Therapy can and will provide sessions over the phone or via video.
2. Do you accept insurance? No.
INC Therapy offers self-pay or private pay services and does not bill insurance through our office as either an In-Network or Out-of-Network provider. While you have every right to seek reimbursement from your insurance company, it is important to know that INC Therapy provides invoices, but not superbills, which often require a diagnosis. Click here to read more about the reasons INC Therapy does not bill to insurance or provide superbills as an out of network provider.
3. I prepaid for sessions or have been called out of town when I have a session scheduled and don't want to miss it. What happens if I am traveling during my scheduled session?
The location of the appointment is dependent on where you, the client, are at the time of the session. Dr. Mike has been granted an EPassport, which allows him to practice telepsychology in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, and Wisconsin. Dr. Mike is fully licensed in Colorado and Florida.
So, if you will be physically located within any of the above states or within the states of Colorado or Florida at the time of your session, the session can be conducted via video or telephone. If you will not be physically located in one of the above states, we will need to reschedule the session.
4. What is the cost of therapy with INC Therapy?
Single sessions: $250
Prepaid sessions: 4 for $800
2 for $450
- Prepaid sessions are non-refundable; appointments cancelled with at least 24 hours notice can be rescheduled for free within 4 weeks.